Wednesday 1 July 2015

New bible journal pages

I am not at full form at the moment.  I was so tired and sore last week it's going to take a while for me to shake it off and get back to top form.  I have done a couple of journal pages but I am not really thrilled with them.

I don't like this one - the background is too black - and I should have drawn the brain (it's hidden under the vellum tab) at least twice the size - need to think bigger - B-I-G-G-E-R.


I am a bit happier with this one.  Sometimes it takes someone to say - why not ---- - for the light bulb to come on.  I have sewn on cards and scrapbook pages for year - why not sew in my journal too!  This is from a Memory Keepers stitching stencil that is donkeys years old - and I love the technique of applying paint to your page with a credit card.  the dots are gold glitter peel off dots


If you use the edge of a credit card to apply paint you get a really thin - almost translucent 'swipe' of paint on the page.

So now I can get all the rubbish out of my system and get back to being on form again

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment