These pages are actually done with paint
I wanted to experiment with using baby wipes to apply the paint for a change - and I wanted to make a patchwork effect. I really love it! You can get a really thin, flat layer and the paint really stays bright. There is nothing special about the paint I have used - it looks like the Dylusions - but it's not - it's just the good old Adirondack range in Pool - Raspberry - Sunshine - Citrus. I put a small amount of colour in to the wells of a paint tray - I did cut the baby wipes in half (just me being mean!) and picked up a bit of paint on the wipe and rubbed it where I wanted it. The paint does go a very long way like this and you can use the colour you have out to add a second coat or doodle with a brush. I used a different colour to stencil over some of the blocks - stamped over others - and doodles on some.
When I was doing the first layer of paint - I actually started another page of stripes
I did not have any manikin stencils - so I made my own.
I found some images on google - printed them the size I wanted - put my acetone sheet over the printed image - drew the outline with a Copic marker (works on anything!) - and cut them out.
The smudge black outline is the Copic air brushed - I finally found somewhere to get my gas canisters.
So - there you go - that's how I spent my quiet day!
The forecast for the Bank Holiday is pretty grotty - so we can all stay in and make something ;-)