Thursday 30 April 2015

I drew a lion!

The next part of Rebekah's journal challenge is a drawing a lion.  Yeah - part 3 and she want's a lion - and she always makes it look so easy when she does it.

So - here is my lion - actually I am quite pleased with him.

He is worked in Inktense pencils.  It is ages since I got my Inktense out - and it's a whole different ball game.  I used to create a few cards for the Pencil Museum in Keswick before I opened the shop but I haven't really worked with them since.  By the end I found I was really getting back into the swing of it.  Love the way Rebekah is challenging me to think differently and do new stuff. 




Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment