Friday 6 March 2015

New work in progress

I saw this on Mila Lija's blog a few weeks ago while I was on one of my blog hunts

And I thought - that's pretty - I have got a grunge board key plate sort of like that - so I dug it out
Then I found an interesting image - this is a stamp from Sweetpea Stamps

And I picked up an old box canvas from the charity shop for £1 - this one has a hard board back so it's nice and firm


No overall plan as yet - but I am going to work  on the back ground first.  Be warned - this is an ongoing big project and I am just sooo busy in the shop it will take me a good while to do it - and anyway - in the interests of 'mindfulness' I want to take a bit of time to think about it and enjoy the process.


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment