Friday 19 September 2014

Nasty People

I had such a horrid thing happen to me the other day, it makes me realize just how split we are here with our low crime rates.  There was a bunch of lads in the town getting rid of fake £20 notes.

This chap asked me for a pot of glue and paid with a dud £20 note - in my tiny little shop - that's so mean.  There is no petty cash or write off - it's money straight out of my pocket. I was a really good girl and handed it into the police with a statement.  Loads of shops and cafes were hit - so it's quite a big investigation.  

My dear hubby says it was a good thing that I hadn't noticed and tackled them - He can't think I would have been polite or restrained about it - and I would have got myself in more trouble!!!

We are so lucky here - I leave my stock on the street while I pop to the shops - we hardly ever lock the car or the house front door (when we manage the lock the door  we forget the French doors!).  It is just horrid to have it happen.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment