Saturday 20 September 2014

Me to You Christmas range

Bit of a change to the Journal page today - I have been scrapbooking with this years Me to You Tatty Teddy Christmas range.  It is the first time in my whole life that I have all the bits to match - and I am having a ball!!!

It's a very masculine colour range - and actually usable for loads of other things apart from Christmas.  I am concentrating on building back detail at the moment - there is a card layer under the patterned paper background (both scuffed up and faux stitched) - and in between them there are lengths of lace.  The 2 patterned panels are treated the same way - with more lace tucked in.


Next I built a side detail.  Everything is scuffed and faux stitched - there is a left over scrap of the backing card - matching heart doily - 2 hearts cut from 6" papers - rosette flowers - resin flowers - gems - twine - the red glitter swirl is something that was in my box


more to follow in the week as I build the page.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment