Saturday 23 August 2014

Saturday journal

Just when I thought I was sorted with the wedding - in comes another of over 100 - but I was DETERMINED that I would at least do a little in my journal.

This is a very old trick - but great fun.  Oil Pastels scribbled all over the page - there are a couple of images stamped and embossed in clear on the page first.

You can use baby oil to blend all the colours together.  Really get in between the clear embossing to make the image show as a 'ghost' look


Once the oil soaks into the page - you can go back and doodle - stamp - draw over the top.  This has the images stamped again using Memento - and some metallic pencil flowers.


I might doodle a bit more - and I need a caption.

I love this technique - I use it on A3 water colour papers with loads of added swirls - then I cut the paper into smaller panels and use it to make cards





Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment