Monday 18 August 2014

crafting on a budget

The newest 'designer' kid on the block is the magnetic storage system from Zutter.  the system allows you to keep your metal dies stored in a simple to use - easy to find storage box.  It is based around the A4 size so you can store lots on each of the double sided magnetic sheets.  The basic starter kit is around £20.

Sounds super cool doesn't it ?

Soooooo - all of you that visit me in the shop know my opinion of 'designer' brands and 'unmissable' gadgets.

I have A4 magnetic sheets - they are 75p each - they are self adhesive - so you could always stick 2 together.  The £1 shop sometimes has A4 box folders - but if they don't Home Bargains are around £2.50 with great patterned covers. 

 BUT then the won't have THE 'logo' - guess it all depends on what you want to pay for :-)

So - Here's kitten mouthing off again - but I made a promise to be honest with you - and I always will!


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment