Wednesday 5 February 2014

Kitten's kitchen

I have finished my kitchen - it has taken me about 4 months.  I had a serious push through last week to get on with it s I was getting more than a bit fed up with the pots and brushes hanging about ;-).  So every morning before work I did a bit and every evening I did an hour or so.

Michelle is going to go mad when she see the mess I have got my nails in tomorrow - but - hay I really love it.

I still have to paper the ceiling because upstairs had a flood and it has run around all the plasterboard cracks.  I tried to paint it - but it won't cover it so I will just do a tiny strip every morning.

so - before
 after

before - 

 after -

and the end wall




Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment