Saturday 18 January 2014

new craft display

The dear ol' goat has been putting up shelving in my flat for shop storage

I have not got another wall of shelves so that I can get the Christmas stuff well out of the way and get the shop back to 'normal'.  I am getting the gifts and kits back on show properly - and I have reclaimed the floor and window space.


The poor ol' goat (I only say that soz you all feel sorry for him ;-) ) is going to give the shop a bit of a 'make over in a couple of weeks and open up the back passageway for stock display - so watch this space - will let you know as it happens.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment