Friday 17 January 2014

Scottie dog knitted cushion

How cute is this!!!!


It's my latest knitting pattern.  I am just finishing writing it all up - they start out like this until I get the rows worked out properly.  Then I knit it up to see how it physically ends up - before I write up the individual row instructions.  I don't use a knitting pattern computer program to do it all for me - I actually, really do it the old fashioned hands-on way to get the sizes and placement finalized.  I have to admit that I love the maths and the challenge of making it to what I want - then making it into something that someone can take away and make their own .



I hope to get the pattern on the shop site this afternoon - and it will be listed on Kindle as well for you

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment