Sunday 19 January 2014

www.princesskitten.co.uk - hard work going on!

I went on a SEO (search engine optimization) workshop the other day so that I can present my princesskitten website better.  How come - something makes perfect sense and looks sensible when someone else does it - and when I come to do it - it looks totally different and nothing works ;-)

I am not good at the 'techie' stuff at the best of times - it has all got so complicated since I originally built my website 8 years ago and I am not at all sure I could even do that now.

So - I am in bed with Corrie on catch-up - my worksheet open with all the how tos - trying to make sense of it all.

Can I get back to knitting yet!

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment