Monday 9 December 2013

Back from being poorly

I am so - so - so sorry guys - I have been really poorly and I have just not been able to keep up with everything.

I picked up a viral infection - must be 2 months ago now - and I could  just not shift it.  Several other 'nasties' crept in, and I ended up with not one - but 2 bouts of shingles.  I am just about clear of infection now - still got a bit in my mouth and some horrid mouth wash to rinse with  (uck!) - it has left me really worn out so I am trying to be a peaceful as I can until I have my Christmas holiday and get some proper rest.

The shop is open today and all mondays in December, but I am not taking on anything big - just tinkering about and catching up a bit.

The website is all over the place - I gave up that battle a while back ;-) - I will spend January stock taking and getting it all put right again.  If you want to double check that I have something email me first and I will have a look for you.

Just be patient with me for a bit longer - I may not get back to regular posting until the New Year - but I will try.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment