Tuesday 10 December 2013

My Christmas card design

I have finally got around to making a start on my own Christmas cards.  I just fell in love with this years Christmas Postcard stamp from Stampendous - it's a train - I love trains
I could see it done with a black and white - and the image in black sparkly embossing  
 
I don't often use a totally palin black and white theme - so it's a big challenge for me.  I collected loads of different textures black and white papers and cards and piled it all up.


I also have the Christmas Postcard from last year - which was a cottage - and I have done that with the same theme.

I do still have a couple of the stamps left in the shop if you want to copy.


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment