Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas gifts in the shop

I suddenly went a bit mad.  I thought that we should have a few extra silly Christmas gifts in the shop.  We have all our own range - but that still has to grow a bit.  There are 2 new 'normal' knitting kits - and 2 new 'special' knitting kits - but we are still only just starting to get involved in sewing and crochet.  

Soooo - I thought I should add something different into the mix

we have Airfix kits - remember these - well - yes a bit outside of what we do 'normally' - but no one else sells these in town - and I used to have such fun making these - used to love the ships.


also - soap making kits - these are such fun and look simple for the kiddies (with a bit of help)


those wooden models that you slot together - super cool all painted up

Candle making
Dreamweaver kits
Canvas painting kits

This is a new company for me - they do all the paint/colour by numbers - amazing sequin art - matchstick kits - balsa wood - simple embroidery and rug kits - - could have gone totally nuts! - Just testing the water to see what you like really


kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment