Wednesday 20 February 2013

CROSS STITCH CAT

I have had this kit in a drawer for - it must be 20 years.  One day before Christmas about cross stitch and things and I said I had not done it yet and she badgered me into letting her do it 'just for fun'.


She has made the most amazing job it of - way neater than I could ever have done - and much faster - it would have taken me years.  The book titles are all cat themed too - really funny.  I took it to the picture framers in the indoor market here (we have so many picture framers in the town - but these guys are just so good) - I thought it was so beautiful that it deserved the special attention.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment