I had my report just arrive so I thought i would share a few highlights of what seems to be trending at the moment
WHAT TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THIS YEAR:
- Well, this isn't new - last year, travel themed products were everywhere. If you invested, in maps, compasses, luggage, etc. you were wise because that trend remains HOT.
- Office/stationery stuff - note cards, lines for notepaper, stuff like that is growing. You might be looking at the stuff in your office in a whole new way.
- You'll see more companies carrying dies to coordinate with their stamps. We have had one or two companies try this - but you'll see more and more of it.
- Big bold geometric shapes are out there - the chevron - big arrows hexagons etc. Big and bold - I think it's a creeping in of the patchwork look.
- Vintage -- cameras, typewriters, luggage, phones. And very sketchy look as well - kind of like the Leonardo Da Vinci sketch books
- Felt, embroidery and twine. Think texture. Think sewing. Think "homespun."
- And anything to do with knitting and funky yarns - Knitting remains huge and seems to be growing - great I love yarns
- The chalkboard look is trying to make a showing. Small trend this year - more next?.
- Washi tape continues to launch just about everywhere
- Want to know the hot colors?
kitten and email@example.com