Tuesday 22 January 2013

more yummie stuff

Quick little update for you

I have the new Tim Holtz bags - both the larger shopping tote and the smaller clutch - and they are so cool


The smaller clutch is only £4.50.  It is so roomy - you could use it as a make-up bag, or as a pencil case.  It has a lovely raw canvas feel and an Army Green zip.  I only have 4 of each of these designs - and it's taken me 4 months to get these so there won't be any more

The shopper is larger and has longish handles - and matches exactly.  There is also a small hidden pocket inside with a zip for your small things.  I only have 2 of each design of these and the are £18.50




First come first served  - in the NEW section of the shop


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment