Thursday 31 January 2013

Purrrfect pussy cat

Still on a bit of a knitting theme - last one I promise.

The purrrfect pussy cat kit is finally done!


He is available as a kit with the pattern and all the bits to make him in the shop and on-line - you can get the just the pattern as a down load - and (get me!) - I have started publishing on Kindle.

You all know what a muppet I am with all the modern tecnology stuff - but I managed it fairly easily and I have added all my knitting patterns for those of you who prefer to use it that way.  I have still got a few problems with the table in the pussy cat one - and I need the goat to do me some 'proper' looking book 'covers' for the listing (they have to be .jpeg - can't cope with photoshop!) - but I have advanced into the new century.

I will be adding all my knitting patterns - paper project lessons and sewing patterns on Kindle as I add them to the other places.

I am working on some super sewing projects for you - just need to get the layouts sorted first.

oh and I also sell the projects already made for you if you don't want to make them yourselfs - they are in the Gifts' section



Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment