Tuesday 29 January 2013

Shop talk

It is very quiet in the town at the moment, but the website is ticking over nicely.  I have added just about everything that is in the shop to the website and every time an order comes in I gently plod along and make sure it's all there.  Every thing that has just come in goes into the NEW section - as well as it's own category so you can easily see what I have just added

There are some really cute knitting patterns - I dare you not to just love these


And I have about 8 colours of wool to knit them in.  I have just added some beautiful Spring colours - lemon - lavender - oatmeal.  Really pretty, gentle colours for the better weather coming (soon I hope!)



Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment