Saturday 21 April 2012

More of the song

This is another couple of cards in my song lyrics project.

I think this makes a really pretty friendship card.  No idea where the digi came from - it was just on my stick.  The papers are the new Princess Fairy tale papers in the SHOP.  I made a bit of a feature of the paper off cuts by weaving thme into a squarw and using it as a backing.
I still seem to be in my 'green' phase


I 'think' this is a Tiddly Inks image - it was the only one I had of a couple holding hands ;-)

I wanted to do something really special and a bit different - and I love the easel format.  All this opening a shop nonsense has sapped all my strength to play and experiment.  I can't move or try new things because of all the mess right at the time I need to be showcasing the new stock.  It WILL all come out right in the end - every one is just going to have to cope with all the muddle while I find myself again.

Yours
kitten xx




 Yours
kitten xx

2 comments:

  1. The top image of the little girls is by Little Darlings Pandy, and is a gorgeous card, as is your easel too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew some one would know - thanks Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment