Thursday 24 November 2011

Do you stack up #47 - Grass!

Good morning and welcome to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! We're so glad you've joined us! This week we want to see Grass somewhere on your project!

This week's Sponsors:
Dearie Dolls
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis
Love to Stamp
Winner’s Choice of 1 Little Darlings Rubber Stamp
Stitchy Bear Designs $10 Gift Voucher
It's nice to do something a bit summer-ie - even though I ended up using red and green! 

This happy little chappie is from Dearie Dolls - I am really pleased with how my colouring turned out
yours kitten

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pandy and fab colouring.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you colored this image-it's so cute! Really great paper choices to go with the image too. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the image and the color combo is perfect!! Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment