Friday 25 November 2011

Shelly's images - Christmas fairy - red and green

Shelly's Blog - HERE
Shelly's Images shop - HERE

Here is Shelly's Christmas Fairy

I was rummaging through my Christmas paper to find something to use with it and I came across this wonderful diecut 12" paper.  I have never used it because I could not bear to cut it up - but it seemed good for this. 

Then I discovered this photo of my son and dog getting all over excited about the parcels - and that was it.

I coloured the fairy in colours to match and kept the layout really simple.  The WOW letter are huge red sparkly ones.

Have not shown my son - he is 17 now and DEFFINATLY would not approve!



Do join us with this weeks challenge on the BLOG

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment