Thursday 6 October 2011

shelly's Images - TTT Challenge Somethin' Sweet.

Welcome to another week with Shelly - this week we are looking for Somethin' Sweet

See all the other designers' work on SHELLY'S IMAGES BLOG.  Here is my card.

I love how we all get the same image to work with - it really makes you think about being a bit different.

This week we have a mug image (in the shop HERE) - could be tea - coffee - hot chocolate - and guess what most of us went for!!!!
I made mine with a pocket so that you can tuck one of those sachets of Hot chocolate in - and I chose the card colours to match the packet.

The mat is a hamner tecture gold card that I drew gold swirls over - and the word pattern on the mug is a rub on that just happened to be the right colour.  There are die cut swirls in blue and gold useding my fave die.

Almost makes you look forward to winter - - almost ;-)

Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment