This week's Sponsors:
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)
£10 Gift Voucher (exc p&p)
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis
I’ve been an avid Arts and Crafter since I was able to hold a crayon. I particularly enjoy needlework and papercrafts, don’t even think about taking my sewing machine away. Papercrafts are the current obsession. Throwing clay and tatting are the two things that are on my “to learn” list.
When I retired I moved from New Jersey to Florida and love living in the Sunshine State. I miss my friends and the proximity of NYC but I don’t miss the cold or snow.
I’m fortunate to live with a supportive family, hubby, daughter and kitty and proud to see my daughter expressing herself through her drawings and paintings.
Now get inspired by our Design Team!
A FEW RULES
- Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
- Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
- Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
- No back linking.
- Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
- Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
I kept the egg as simple as possable - but there is lots of gold sparkle prn in there! I use the Copic glitter pens Atyou Spica - there are loads of colours - very glittery - and cheaper than Jelly Rolls (Cult Pens - wonderful chaps). The ribbon band I made myself by pleating and pinning a wide ribbon and then stitching to keep in place.