Thursday 6 October 2011

Do You Stack Up? #40 - Brown

Hi everyone and welcome back to a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?!  In many areas, the weather is starting to turn a little chilly and the leaves are changing. The scent of autumn is in the air and with this wonderful season upon us we begin to think of the colors of the season. This week, while you don't necessarily need to make an autumn themed project, we would like to see you use the color Brown.

This week's Sponsors:

Copic Marker Scrapbooking
6 Copic Ciao Markers (North/South America), Martha Stewart punch (rest of the world)

Crafty Emma
£10 Gift Voucher (exc p&p)

Delicious Doodles
Winner’s Choice of 4 Digis
Please Welcome our Guest Designer!
 Chris Veneruso

I’ve been an avid Arts and Crafter since I was able to hold a crayon. I particularly enjoy needlework and papercrafts, don’t even think about taking my sewing machine away. Papercrafts are the current obsession. Throwing clay and tatting are the two things that are on my “to learn” list.

When I retired I moved from New Jersey to Florida and love living in the Sunshine State. I miss my friends and the proximity of NYC but I don’t miss the cold or snow.

I’m fortunate to live with a supportive family, hubby, daughter and kitty and proud to see my daughter expressing herself through her drawings and paintings.

Now get inspired by our Design Team!

A FEW RULES
  • Our DT would love to leave comments on your blogs, please remove word verification to make this process easier (see right side bar for a how-to guide).
  • Only 3 entries per person per Challenge.
  • Make sure to link back to this challenge and mention it on your blog in your blog post.
  • No back linking.
  • Entries that do not fit the requirements will not be eligible for Winner or Top 3.
  • Mr. Linky closes at 2pm on Wednesdays.
This has to be the height of luxury - A Faberge egg.  The image is from Copic Marker Scrapbooking and you can get it HERE if you fancy living the rich life!  You may not think of them as first choice ro look for an image - but they do a lot of Digi images as well as oother stuff.  I have use several now and they are super quality.

I kept the egg as simple as possable - but there is lots of gold sparkle prn in there!  I use the Copic glitter pens  Atyou Spica - there are loads of colours - very glittery - and cheaper than Jelly Rolls (Cult Pens - wonderful chaps).  The ribbon band I made myself by pleating and pinning a wide ribbon and then stitching to keep in place.


Yours
kitten xx

8 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, love the papers you have used.

    Hugs,
    Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pandy this is BEYOND beautiful! I ADORE the patterned papers you used, the flowers, and that STUNNING image which you coloured beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Pandy - love how you have coloured the egg and that pleated ribbon is gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant, Pandy. The papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an elegant and beautiful card! You did an amazing job with color and patterns here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow such a gorgeous card Pandy, very very pretty
    and elegant
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frabege makes me think of elegance and yours is just exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant card!! I love the sophisticated look of it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment