Thursday 11 November 2010

Stretch n Bubbles

At last I got some work done!  Between the dogs colds and my cold I am pretty shattered. 

 I did get my desk tidied and I used this wonderful new Santa image from the Stretch n Bubbles shop to make a modern Christmas card






 
 Black and white is still really trendy for Christmas, and if you have a serious number to make - this is the perfect idea.

The image is printed on a thick really white laser copy card, matted with silver mirri and then black pearl - and set flat on the card.

I don't do the minimal look - and I don't very often work with black and white - but I have to admit that I quite like this and I might do a dozen for my own use



Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment