Saturday 17 October 2009

NEW CARDS

BLOOMIN' POST OFFICE - don't they realise that they have sounded the death knell for 1000s of small business folk. Long term the postal strike won't affect me. I still do local shows - every year my sales grow a little bit - I am getting attention in the design and blog world - and I love and believe in what I do. I can spend the time studying my calligraphy and inking, and come out stronger and better - but it's so frustrating to be finally getting somewhere and some other body decides to kill your trade.
Enough Ranting - new cards



A7 (sooo cute) - with matching tags.

Coloured with Copics.

It really does make a difference to the look of the whole thing.

Added glitter (glamour dust - silver), tiny star sequin and gems,- oh, and 3D glaze on Rudolph's nose (really effective).



Yours
kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment