Friday 16 October 2009

NEW CARDS

I have been making prayer cards for Church today. I have been doing some with a healing prayer in for a 'Service For Healing' later this month. Then I thought - there are loads of times we might need a prayer sent to us or said for us - so I added a section to the 'Faith' bit of my shop.

These are fairly simple cards (A5 size, stamped and embossed cross topper, coloured with Copic ink and matted twice) with an inner that has the prayer printed on it in sepia colour in a hand written looking font. I do them at cost, just as a service really, so they need to be simple and quick to do: just thought there might be people out there who might need a little help from or thank you to God

http://www.princesskitten.co.uk/shopfront/cat_216399-Prayer-Cards.html

Yours

kitten xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment