Sunday 18 October 2009

COPIC

I have been making myself a new book for Copic reference. I should have started it ages ago at the start of my Copic course, but the book I wanted to use was no good. The only disadvantage of using Copics is that you have to use compatible papers and inks or you end up with a splodgy mess. I am now using a mid weight laser copied paper which seems to work. I just can't get the named varieties that are recommended - and it's no good getting an expensive book with just 20 sheets in it - that won't last me the weekend.
I have now got loads of A5 pages cut with charts and combo templates and am going to leave them overnight to make sure the printer ink is totally dry before I make it up into a proper book
Yours
kitten xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment