Friday 25 July 2008

Much cooler today - princelet is camping in a field with the Army Cadets all weekend helping out with the big Steam Fair at Flookburgh - the old goat opted out 'cos he's too busy, which means kitten can't go either (but it's probably just as well) http://www.steamgathering.org.uk/


I have been playing with brass stencils - SEE-DESIGN HOW TO - BRASS. AND clearing up the mess I had got into with all the stock arriving and the start of Barbara Gray's stamping course.

Section 1 and I am already changing all the rules - my mum always said I could never do as I was told! Wandered off on a side track and created the most amazing Celtic looking winter card. It is actually based on a corner stamp, built up into 3 layers like a medallion stamp. It is all embossed, matted and raised up - and nothing like I should have been doing - oh well, looking forward to the next lesson to destroy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment