Thursday 24 July 2008

It is FAR too hot to try to work with paper. No, really, honest (trust me I'm a designer!!!). It really is too hot - your hands are all sweaty, greasy and swollen so you leave grease and dirt all over your papers, and you can't really control what you are doing. Then it all goes wrong and you get crabby, so get all het up and stressed - and when you try again, it gets worse - and so on - and so on - and so on - - - . Get the idea?
I have been in my summer house all day doing a jig-saw puzzle that my dog training chums gave me at Christmas. Not sure how much longer the weather will hold - We have a severe weather warning for tonight - you really have got to enjoy the good days when you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment