I used - chain with clasp - around 30"10 x pink felt circles
10 x gray felt circles
10 x turquoise felt circles
4 x white beads
1. Carefully open the ring on the end of the chain and remove so that you can thread all 4 of the white beads onto it – then replace the ring.
2. Push out all the pink circles (you may need to tidy up any places the felt catches).
3. Fold all the circles in half – stack them up on top of each other – push a pin through the bottom corners of the stack – then push one the other way in to hold them together.
4. Double up the thread – knot one end and sew it through the corner close to the edge – but make sure you catch in every piece.
5. Place the felt on the inside of the first bead - with the chain under the folds and bring the sides together – secure the thread.
6. Fluff the felt pompom round evenly so the join is hidden.
7. Stack up the other corner of the pieces – and join together in the same way.
8. Move a bead along – add the mint felt in the same way – then the grey.
The Kitten and The Goat
9, New Shambles, Kendal, LA9 4TS