Saturday 28 January 2017

Saturday Art Day

Art day - with a bit of a difference.

I decided I needed a big folder to carry my papers arround in.  Bit bigger than A4 - with a bit of 'growing room' - and a stiffish cover - but still light to carry.  Don't want much do I ?

This started life as a bit of left over mount board that just happened to be a bit bigger than I needed.  The papers are Graphic 45  Rare Oddities from about 18 months ago.




Don't ask me for measurements - I just bumbled about and faffed around until it did what I wanted it to!  I need to find some sort of elastic closure so my papers stay neat - but it's another step on my organising journey!


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment