Tuesday 21 June 2016

Monthly Sketch - June

I am struggling to do the monthly videos - so I am moving the sketch to the 3rd Tuesday and having a gap at the end of the month.

I love summer - makes me go totally over the top with patterns and colour - ok - ok - so I always do anyway ;-)

This sketch is a perfect excuse to use up all sorts of odds and ends - why not make one of the segments out of fabric or felt for a totally different look.



I have taken huge liberties with this work up - just to show you that a sketch can just be the jumping off point - and you can interpret it any which way you like.

This is a photo taken at one of my favourate places - not big and fancy - just somewhere I love







Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment