Saturday 7 May 2016

Saturday Art Day

Messing about in my Bible with Rebekah R Jones today.  Things have been pretty head on so far this year and I don't think I have done any illustrated faith journaling for 6 months.

It has been very quiet in the town this week and I am pretty much well up with my chores.  Getting through all those 'going to get around to ' jobs.  So Time Out today.  Rebekah has such a lovely voice and she is a great leader - so I am letting her take charge.

Acrylic paint background - inks and stencils over


Copied from a sketch she provided to guide us


Acrylic paints background - doodled over.


May just sneek in another one - still haven't finished last years!


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment