Thursday 25 February 2016

Still on Stitches

Starting to get my breath back and pile through all the leaflets and catalogues I came home with.

Two more suppliers to tell you about

First - I have chosen to go with the supplier Solo Crafts.  It will take me a while to go through their catalogue and choose for you - but they have a wide mix of simple - harder - something different - and they do a few (very few I am afraid) ready printed on fabric.  Give me a couple of week to choose the best assortment I can find for you and I will let you know when they arrive.

We will also be stocking Pink Pineapple 'Colour Me In' range. 

This is a range of hand screen printed fabric goods that you can colour / paint to create your own look.  I picked up some kiddies T-shirts - cushions - soft bags - shoulder bags and canvases along with the felt pens they do (we already stock So Soft fabric paint) to start us off - and if you like the range I can add other things to it - they have loads of choice.  Very reasonably priced for you to treat your self to something a bit different - or for a gift.  

Again - I will shout out when they come in.

I am going to make a huge effort to keep the website up to date - and will list everything as it arrives.so if you are a visiter to the town - you can still support us when you get home - we are going to need all the heklp we can get this year after the floods.

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment