Saturday 27 February 2016

Saturday

Sorry - no journal page today - I am off on my travels again.

I have been gifted a loads of vintage knitting equipment / patterns / yarns - for which I am amazingly grateful - but I have to go to Hampshire to collect it all.

My son is coming with me to do the carrying and lifting and we are going to stay with the lady who is my second mummy and I haven't seen since we moved up north.

I am really excited - but I am deading it too.

Bear with me next week when I get back and don't ask to much of me.  It will take me a while to recover - so the blog will be a mess - I will be a mess - - what do you mean - you won't notice the difference ;-) 


Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment