Thursday 20 August 2015

popping out for a few days

I am just here to say I won't be here for a couple of days.  I have an exciting new project to work on in the shop and the blog is going to have to wait for a bit.  I am not planning a journal page on Saturday - I shall be busy through that too.

Mean while - I am being sooo god at getting organised - this is all my Posh Dog collar / lead storage.  The bottom 2 bins have different widths of interfacing - then there are bins for all the different fleece widths ready cut - and a tray for all 'hardware' type bits.  I have finished 3 more collars this morning but it will be next week before I can list them on the site




Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment