Sunday 24 May 2015

Saturday Journal (on Sunday)

Yes - I know - late again - running at slow speed at the moment

and my journal page is a bit different from usual.  Personal Impressions sent me some Chalk Vintage Paints from Viva (and some past and stencils) and I wanted to experiment a bit with them in my journal to see how they feel - you can't beat getting your fingers in something and taking it all apart to find out how it works ;-)

So here is today's (yesterday's) page - and there will be a proper full report on the Personal Impressions blog soon

I created a background


Added a white space in the middle to stamp on - and used the dark paint to colour the stencil paste


It is going to take the weekend to dry

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment