Wednesday 20 May 2015

Bible art Journaling

I have a couple of new pages done with Rebekah's journaling group. She is a bit product heavy - so I am having to improvise quite a bit.  I am skipping the watercolour painting until my set of Gansai Tambi arrives - hopefully at the beginning of June.

This page has a verse heat embossed in glittery green - then shaded with Distress inks 


As I don't have any delicate watercolour paints (Inktense pencils are really strong, vibrant colours -well they are when I use them!) - I dabbed a bit of ink from some Distress pads - gave them a spray with water =- and used that to shade my drawn tags a bit



And lastly - my book is just an old second hand one but you can get proper bibles that are designed for journaling and note taking with big wide margins and footers.  As I had no margin to doodle in - I added a flap and glued it in - not sure about iit really




Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment