Thursday 23 April 2015

New display

It's deadly quiet in the town this week - so today I have all the musical show tunes on spotify going - and we are having a good old sing along.

I am doing some work too I promise.  

Now you see it - - 

now you don't


I have wanted to this for ages - it was in the pipeline before Christmas and the move happened.


The goat made me loads of crates that I could stack up and create little feature spots.  I want to be able to showcase different items - and when I make something I can gather all the supplies in one place so you can find them easily.  I can also gather themes together so we can have a hot spot for owls - or hearts - or what ever.  Plus there is more storage space at the bottom - really getting to grips with it all now.

Love
kitten


www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment