Wednesday 24 September 2014

Christmas page

I have finished my page and I have put it in a 12" frame for display


You can't really see all the distressed edges in the frame - must remember to cut the centre panel smaller next time.

There is loads going on in the corners - the only thing I have not piled on is charms and that's only because I wanted to keep it mostly the Tatty Teddy range


The 'rosettes' are part of the range - the hearts are die cut from the 6" matching paper.  Remember - the pattern on 6" papers and 12" papers is exactly the same - just 1/4 smaller in size on the 6".


 I am resisting filling the rest of the corner - but I could!

 There is glitter glue everywhere - and a few background liquid pearls - a sprinkling of pearl dots makes such a huge difference.

When I get a bit more organised I will make you some card samples/

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment