Friday 18 July 2014

More Posh Dog

There is still not a squeak from the builder's - who were supposed to be starting this week - we are all getting a bit grumpy with them now.  It really effects me the most - I have Christmas shopping to do!  Yes I know - waaaaay to early - but I picked up the entire range of the Tatty Teddy Christmas release - and if you don't get in quick it sells out in about 6 weeks.

We now have a logo - I love setting up all the branding and paper work almost as much as making the products - yes it's a quickie of hubby's that he did for a prom show - I like his quick rough sketches best

I am working on the bandannas - the dining table is piled up with fabric and I am working out the different sizes.  I have some really pretty fabrics - mostly from Faye in the Indoor Market (now I have an excuse to find a fabric wholesaler).

NOTE TO SELF - with RIGHT sides together ;-)



Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment