Saturday 3 May 2014

Saturday journal page

Saturday has always been my quietest day of the week - so today I have had a good old clear up this morning.  I actually got one of the boxes that was full of bits left over from the move sorted and emptied - only 2 boxes of bits left now - and we have been here 2 years!

This afternoon I got my journal page done.  Izzy always asks me  what I am going to do on the page - and I never really know what I am going to do when I start out - don't think she really understands that ;-)

I have been experimenting with H2Os and spritzing.  A small bottle is defiantly much better than a larger one - personally I find that the Radiant Rain bottles are too big for me - but it could just be that I am working on a very small page and H2O is best made up in small batches.

This one is called ' Set yourself free' - the dolphin is stenciled with my calligraphy ink and the 'sea' is Memento Inks just the side of the Dew Drop pressed on




Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kittenandgoat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment