Friday 3 January 2014

Holiday over

Wonderful - all back to work - fantastic - can't wait.

I have been a very, very good girl - done lots of sitting and resting.  Watched all the grotty films on the telly - watched all of December's Holly Oaks on catch up - just had to know that they found Tom safe!

I did do a couple of days on my kitchen this week - really getting on now.

The cabinets look fab with the wall paper in the centers - and I bought all the handles different so it adds to the quirky-ness.

I have nearly got there - got the wallpaper on the wall feature to get done - wall needs serious prep first though.  Then the floor tiles to lay - that will really make a difference.


I want to get some clock type fabric to match so I can cover the chair and make a tablecloth - may even make a new door curtain.

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

1 comment:

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment