Saturday 4 January 2014

Cushions to knit

I have started work on a range of cushion covers for the shop.  I am not going to make them up as kits because I feel that will restrict your choice of colours.  I am going to write the pattern - stock the cushion pads - make up smaller balls of the Robin yarn - and make up button packs to match.  That way you can be as flexible as you want.

It started with my son's cushion for Christmas


I have nearly finished a Pacman one - a cable one and one with little Scottie dogs

 - there will be loads more in the coming months.

ALSO  - I have listed all my knitting patterns onto the Kindle store - the range is called 'Knitting with Kitten'.  It is starting to get a bit of attention so it must be an easy way to access patterns


Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment