Wednesday 13 November 2013

Calligraphy text

I have invented a new diet - it's called the soup and mop diet.  You heat up a can of your favorite soup - then you put it in your favorite mug.  Take a couple of sips - put it on the worktop while you get some tortilla crisps - and knock the mug off the worktop all over the floor.  Once you have finished mopping up all the mess - you have gone off the whole idea and have a pot of yogurt instead.

do you think it will catch on? 

I have just finished this commission for a wedding gift.  The brief was to keep it as plain and simple as possible - I did sneak one gem in though - at the top of the I


I thought I may do this again for Valentine's day

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment