Thursday 5 September 2013

new handbag

I have just bought the most beautiful handbag and purse.

The lady that makes them is called Veronica - and she is in the Westmoreland Shopping Center on Wednesdays - and at Art on the Prom in Grange at the end of the month.

I asked her to look out for something 'vintage' looking - clocks - or postcards - maps or something - -and just look what she made me.

Just how gorgeous is this!!!  I haven't had a new hand bag for years and years - and I am so thrilled with this.

Veronica trades as VeronicaB - she has just started so does not have a website or facebook yet - but if she does I will let you know

Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment