Wednesday 7 August 2013

New ideas

You often ask where I get my ideas - and here is a perfect example of how my butterfly mind works.

Lady came in this morning asking if I had a pattern for a Christmas cracker to knit. - which I don't.

So that get's me thinking - cast on - couple of rows - picot edge - holes for ribbon - bit of a pattern in the centre - - 

That started me off again - it's half written in my head - just need to test knit it to work out stitches and rows - - and  oh - oh - oh - - how about it as a kit!!

So next time you come in the shop - perhaps you should ignore me!!!  ;-)



Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment