Saturday 10 August 2013

New calligraphy text in work

 have just started work on a new commission - a huge poem.

 have only just started - and the ink is really playing up - I am doing 3 lots at the same time - one is a really rough practice - one is a 'trying hard' one - and one is 'for best'.

Normally I work up a complete piece to practice the layout - but I though that as this is so big it would be better to work through line by line.

I didn't quote much to do the work - I really need the practice - and this is the biggest piece I have ever done.  Just keep your fingers crossed foe me!



Love
kitten

www.princesskitten.co.uk
www.thekittenandthegoat.co.uk
kitten and goat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi welcome to kitten's world. Glad you stopped by - do leave me a comment